Wednesday, June 3, 2009

One Hundred ;)

I found myself feeling lazy as I woke up this morning (6:45pm). Mom already cooked breakfast, fed our pet dog "Thunder" and prepared herself and gone to work while me still lying in the bed pretending to be sleeping and thinking of nothing. I haven't realized that we'll be having an agents meeting today, all I wanted do is to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep and be lazy the whole day! Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing... then my phone rang its him, my boyfriend. He's scolding me again hahaha because I should be get going for work. I cannot go back to sleep anymore a paused for a minute and realized whaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I was cramming!rushing! and running! good thing I wasn't late hehe... Now, (3:25pm) I found this "The One Hundred": A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own. I will read this book soon! then closed the window of my computer, I clicked one icon in my desktop hehehe it's TWILIGHT TIME! ok I'll better leave now and continue reading baboosshhh... jaane.

No comments: