Sunday, February 27, 2011

Bohol Extended Trip

Finally we were at Loon... After the happy and enjoyable moment yesterday now we are mourning and extended our sympathy and have attended the burial of the brother of Nonoy's father. I met Ate Mona, Mama Ponciana, Te Alicia and others... They were so accommodating. Ate Mona and her Mom accompanied me to the flowing water (hehe I don't know how the place called).

During the burial, we walked all the way from the house to the church then to the cemetery. It was a hot and very sunny day. I think it was approximately 5kms


and about 2kms I rode the motorcycle (hehe) because I have a feeling that I won't make it to the church... shame on me, sigh!


From Loon we traveled another hour and a half I guess (hehe not sure) to Talibon via GTE Express van.  







No comments: